The City of Georgetown is offered by the Georgetown Independent University Location and also Georgetown High School, a National Blue Bow Award institution, deals the area. Georgetown opened a second secondary school, East Sight High, in 2008. The graduating class of 2014 was the fabulous of pupils to surface from East Deem a complete high school. Up to that point, East View Secondary school had started as a freshman-only school as well as added one quality each time as those pupils went up.
Georgetown is likewise the home of Southwestern University, a personal, four-year, undergraduate, Liberal Arts College. Established in 1873, Southwestern is the earliest college in Texas. The college is associated with the United Methodist Church, although the curriculum is nonsectarian. Southwestern bargains 40 bachelor’s levels in the arts, scientific looks into, arts, along with music, along with interdisciplinary as well as additionally pre-professional programs. The university is recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and likewise Schools as well as the National Association of Institutions of Tracks.
1. George Wagner Middle school
2. Portal College Primary Secondary School
3. Ford Elementary school
4. East Sight Secondary School
5. Georgetown Independent College Location
6. Entryway College Primary School (K-12).
7. Georgetown Senior High School.
8. Georgetown Independent Institution Location Management Office.
9. Mc Timid Elementary school.
10. Tippit Middle school.
11. Beauty Academy.
12. Town Grade School.
13. James E Mitchell Elementary school.
14. Area Montessori College.
15. Purl Grade school.
16. Cordovan Art Institution Georgetown.
17. St. Helen Catholic School.
18. Frost Grade School.
19. Entrance Technology Secondary school.
20. Georgetown ISD Management Annex.