1. Sparta Primary School is a highly ranked, public school located in Belton, TX. It has 596 trainees in grades K-5 with a student-teacher proportion of 16 to 1. According to state examination scores, 90% of trainees are at the very least proficient in math and also 85% in analysis.
2. Joe M. Pirtle Elementary School is an extremely rated, public school located in Holy place, TX. It has 739 students in qualities K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at the very least skilled in mathematics as well as 90% in analysis.
3. Brentwood Christian College (BCS) is an university primary parochial institution & our objective is to lead students to enjoy God & to support them in a Christ-centered scholastic environment that emphasizes quality as well as influences them to develop their God-given skills permanently of Christian management and solution. At BCS our trainees are effectively prepared for university, as they must be. We provide numerous AP & double debt courses in addition to additional & co-curricular classes. Nonetheless, our pupils additionally have Christ at the center of all they are finding out & all they are doing. This implies they are prepared emotionally permanently when they leave our halls.
4. Academy Middle School is an above average, public school situated in Little River, TX. It has 332 trainees in grades 3-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of pupils go to least efficient in math as well as 78% in reading.
5. Academy High School is a very rated, public college located in Little River, TX. It has 452 trainees in qualities 9-12 with a student-teacher proportion of 14 to 1. According to state examination scores, 82% of pupils are at the very least competent in math as well as 67% in reading.
6. Belton New Technology High School at Waskow is an above standard, public institution located in Belton, TX. It has 525 pupils in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state examination ratings, 92% of pupils go to the very least efficient in mathematics as well as 82% in reading.