1. Find Enjoyable for Children of All Ages at Northeast Metropolitan Park- Northeast Metropolitan Park (15500 Sun Light near Method, Pflugerville) is 349 acres of FREE enjoyable! You’ll discover numerous sporting activities fields, play areas, tennis and also basketball courts, BMX tracks, a splash pad, a skate park, as well as routes for biking, jogging, or strolling.
2. Construct Castles On The Coastline At Lake Pflugerville- Lake Pflugerville (18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville. The parking area lies simply north of the junction of Weiss Ln as well as Pflugerville Pkwy.) is just one of the closest things we need to a real coastline below in Austin. The “sand” is truly simply little pebbles, however you can still make a castle out of them! There are shaded picnic tables, toilets, a structure, grills, as well as also a play ground, so you might definitely invest a whole day there. The water isn’t deep as you enter, so it’s ideal for also the smallest swimmers. You can also hike a 3.1 mile path or fish off of one of 7 piers. If you want to invest a little money to enhance your time, you can also rent kayaks as well as head out onto the water. Use your water footwear (those little stones can hurt delicate feet!) and invest a day at this little coastline.
3. Cool Off At Falcon Pointe Dash Park- Falcon Pointe Splash Park (1813 Serenity Ln, Pflugerville) is FREE and also open up to the public, although it’s positioned within the Falcon Pointe area. You can find bathrooms and also covered outing tables, plus there’s a little playground to the right of the dash pad. This little park and also sprinkle pad make an excellent meeting place for play days and meeting new mother buddies! Open everyday May 1– October 1 from 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
4. Commemorate At A Pfree Pfestival- Plugerville appears to have a festival for anything and also whatever and also the majority of them are pfree (FREE)! Beginning the year off with a bang at the annual Pfreze Pflop, where you can sign up with over a hundred other ridiculous humans who willingly glide into the freezing waters of the Scott Mentzer Swimming Pool on New Year’s Day. All you require to bring is a canned food product to be donated to neighborhood food financial institutions. Throughout the summer season, you can enjoy pfree Music in the Park, Movies in the Park, KIDFISH, as well as the Pfirecracker Pfestival. In the pfall, attend the Pfall Pfest Craft Show. And over the holidays, you can most likely to the Pfestival of Lights as well as Vacation Parade. Locate a complete listing of the city’s pfestivals (consisting of those that aren’t totally free) right here.
5. Play Throughout The Day At Pfluger Park- Pfluger Park (515 City Park Rd, Pflugerville) is a substantial park as well as a fun means to spend an entire day. There’s a gazebo and also play ground area, hike as well as bike routes, a basketball court, and also sand volleyball. My boys had a good time collecting coverings, making rock towers, and throwing rocks into the thin down by Gilleland Creek.