1. Find Fun for Children of All Ages at Northeast Metropolitan Park- Northeast Metropolitan Park (15500 Sunlight Light near Method, Pflugerville) is 349 acres of FREE fun! You’ll locate numerous sports fields, play areas, tennis and also basketball courts, BMX tracks, a sprinkle pad, a skate park, and also trails for cycling, running, or walking.
2. Construct Castles On The Coastline At Lake Pflugerville- Lake Pflugerville (18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville. The parking area lies just north of the crossway of Weiss Ln and also Pflugerville Pkwy.) is one of the closest things we need to a genuine coastline right here in Austin. The “sand” is truly simply little pebbles, yet you can still make a castle out of them! There are shaded outing tables, toilets, a structure, grills, and also a play area, so you might absolutely spend an entire day there. The water isn’t deep as you get in, so it’s ideal for even the tiniest swimmers. You can likewise trek a 3.1 mile route or fish off of among seven piers. If you would love to spend a little loan to enhance your time, you can even rent out kayaks as well as go out onto the water. Use your water shoes (those little pebbles can hurt sensitive feet!) and also invest a day at this little beach.
3. Cool down At Falcon Pointe Sprinkle Park- Falcon Pointe Sprinkle Park (1813 Serenity Ln, Pflugerville) is FREE and open to the public, although it’s positioned within the Falcon Pointe area. You can discover washrooms as well as covered picnic tables, plus there’s a little play area to the right of the splash pad. This little park and also sprinkle pad make a wonderful meeting place for play days and also satisfying new mom good friends! Open daily May 1– October 1 from 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
4. Commemorate At A Pfree Pfestival- Plugerville appears to have a celebration for anything and every little thing and also a lot of them are pfree (FREE)! Beginning the year off with a bang at the yearly Pfreze Pflop, where you can join over a hundred other crazy humans that voluntarily slide right into the freezing waters of the Scott Mentzer Swimming Pool on New Year’s Day. All you require to bring is a junk food thing to be contributed to neighborhood food financial institutions. During the summer, you can delight in pfree Songs in the Park, Movies in the Park, KIDFISH, and the Pfirecracker Pfestival. In the pfall, participate in the Pfall Pfest Craft Show. As well as over the holidays, you can most likely to the Pfestival of Lights as well as Holiday Ceremony. Discover a complete listing of the city’s pfestivals (including those that aren’t totally free) below.
5. Play All Day At Pfluger Park- Pfluger Park (515 City Park Rd, Pflugerville) is a massive park and also an enjoyable method to invest an entire day. There’s a gazebo as well as play ground area, hike and bike trails, a basketball court, and also sand volleyball. My children had a good time collecting shells, making rock towers, and also tossing rocks right into the water down by Gilleland Creek.